Fwd: 2024 VLSC Regatta June 1st & 2nd

Jeff Mahnke

May 10, 2024, 12:09:20 AMMay 10
to seattle-l...@googlegroups.com
Fellow Sailors:

Come join us June 1 & 2 for our VLSC June Regatta, our biggest event of the year.  Open to all classes.  NOR and registration below.

Note that our VLSC Single-handed Summer Series begins Thursday, May 30, offering an opportunity to practice on the lake ahead of the weekend regatta.

Hope to see you all there!
Best regards,
Jeff Mahnke

Begin forwarded message:

Subject: 2024 VLSC Regatta June 1st & 2nd
Date: May 3, 2024 at 1:41:52 AM PDT

Fellow Sailors,

Our
54th Annual June Regatta at Vancouver Lake Sailing Club is coming up!

* Saturday and Sunday,  June 1st - 2nd *

Online Notice Of Race (NOR): https://vlsc.org/2024-debenedetti-regatta-nor/

Online Registration: https://vlsc.org/regatta-registration/

Attached you will also find a copy of the Regatta Notice Of Race (NOR).

I encourage you to share this email widely with others in the Northwest who might be interested in racing as well. We welcome all one-design centerboard classes.

We are offering a Saturday evening dinner at the club, and you can pre-order dinner tickets for your family or crew when you register. Camping options are available on VLSC property, and we have shower facilities available as well.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to drop me a note.

Please join us in June for some great early-summer sailing!

Philip Parshley
Information Officer - VLSC

*** Please note: you are receiving this email because you previously registered to sail in one of our prior regattas. If you no longer wish to receive email notices from us about VLSC sailing events, please respond to this message with the word 'REMOVE' in the subject line.