Frostbite Sunday

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Jan 4, 2024, 10:29:23 PMJan 4
to rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Hey Sailors:

Welcome to January.  Temperatures are dropping for the weekend, there's a chance of some wind, and you're not improving your boatspeed by sitting on the couch watching football.  Racing starts at 12:30.  Here's a link to the registration.

This is an all volunteer effort.  We still need a Grady driver for this weekend and are looking for support later in the season.  Let me know if you know how to run a power boat and would like to lend a hand in keeping this great tradition alive.

Looking forward to seeing you on the water,

Dan

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Jan 6, 2024, 2:04:31 PMJan 6
to rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Thanks Joe Burcar for taking on RC Duties with Dave Watt for tomorrow.  Now for a bit of wind....