Reminder FRIGID DIGIT REGATTA 2024

Mark Ross

Jan 9, 2024, 12:40:32 PMJan 9
to 'Mark Ross' via Seattle Laser Fleet, Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Jonathan Anderson
Attention ILCA and RS Aero sailors

FRIGID DIGIT REGATTA is January 20-21, 2024

REGISTRATION IS OPEN.
Please register now!

CYC Seattle registration now uses the CLUBSPOT platform so you can register thru CYCSeattle.org or directly through Clubspot.
Trophies for all classes.
The winner of the ILCA 7 category will be added to recipients of the FRIGID DIGIT PERPETUAL TROPHY.

Here are the winners and recipients of the Frigid Digit Regatta Perpetual Trophy
through it’s 50 years history, beginning in 1974.

2024 visualize your name here
2023 Mark Ross
2022 Jack Carroll
2021 Jack Carroll
2020 Charles Fulmer
2019 David Brink
2018 Mark Ross
2017 Dalton Bergen
2016 Joe Burcar
2015 Derek Vranizan
2014 Dan Falk
2013 David Brink
2012 Michael O’Brien
2011 Bob Britten
2010 Bill Symes
2009 Carl Buchan
2008 Carl Buchan
2007 Dalton Bergen
2006 Brendan Fahey
2005 Brendan Fahey
2004 Mike Leigh
2003 Carl Buchan
2002 Carl Buchan
2001 ??
2000 Mike Johnson
1999 Carl Buchan
1998 Andy Mack
1997 Dennis Clark
1996 ??
1995 Mark Brink
1994 Andy Mack
1993 Mark Brink
1992 Brian Elwell
1991 Mark Brink
1990 Carl Buchan
1989 Mark Brink
1988 Michael Clements
1987 Ross MacDonald
1986 ??
1985 no wind
1984 Jonathon McKee
1983 Brian Thomas
1982 Charlie McKee
1981 Jonathan McKee
1980 Carl Buchan
1979 Carl Buchan
1978 Carl Buchan
1977 John Bertrand
1976 Carl Buchan
1975 Craig Thomas
1974 Craig Thomas

Jonathan Anderson

Jan 16, 2024, 1:45:58 PMJan 16
to Mark Ross, 'Mark Ross' via Seattle Laser Fleet, Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com
Hi all - Frigid Digit registration closes Wednesday at 6pm. Please register early and let me know if you have any issues or questions, Hope to see a great turnout this weekend on the water, weather is looking back to our normal routine of mid 40s and hopefully a decent south breeze.

Remember we will be serving hot soup and chili both days and the bar will be open!
--
--,

Jon Anderson
J/24 2024 Worlds Championship Regatta Chair
CYC Fleet Captain Race - 2024
360-927-3759