Fwd: Introduction to Racing in Vancouver’s English Bay - Online session with Coach Kyle Martin - April 10, 5pm PDT

Mark Ross

Apr 9, 2024, 12:04:32 AMApr 9
to Seattle Fleet, Mark Ross
This WEDNESDAY: Don’t miss this online session if you’re even thinking about going to Canadian Masters Championships in June!

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Greg Speakman <gregsp...@gmail.com>
Date: March 31, 2024 at 8:12:09 PM PDT
To: Greg Speakman <gregsp...@gmail.com>
Subject: Introduction to Racing in Vancouver’s English Bay - Online session with Coach Kyle Martin - April 10, 5pm PDT

I hope you are all getting psyched for the 2024 ILCA Canadian Masters Championships and the unique vibe of English Bay and the Jericho Sailing Centre.

Prepare for this summer’s ILCA Masters! Attend a live virtual event with Kyle Martin, Sail Canada National Training Center Coach – West.   See attached!

April 10, 5:00 – 6:00 pm PDT. Click here for Google Meet video call (https://meet.google.com/aox-tadj-kux), or dial +1 437 781 4585 PIN 995 754 698 8480#

Learn about Racing in Vancouver, new Self-Coaching Tips, and Emerging Tools for ILCA training.

Greg, Kyle, Tony, Bob, Tim

Kyle Clinic - Rev 4.pdf

Alex ZAP

Apr 9, 2024, 6:51:39 PMApr 9
to mark....@icloud.com, Seattle Fleet, Mark Ross
I encourage everyone to try and attend the Canadian Masters- the Jericho group is working hard at making it a great event. Sounds like there are going to be people coming from all over, including the UK!

Also for those of you who don't know Kyle- he is really knowledgeable- he has been my coach for 4 years (first at Rvan and now at Sail Canada) and will be coaching me at U21 Worlds this summer in Portugal. This virtual meeting will be really worthwhile.

Alex
ZZZZAP  ILCA
CAN 175948 &217779
RVYC & SYC