Frostbite Racing Sunday--It might get breezy.

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Feb 22, 2024, 10:39:01 PMFeb 22
to Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Hey folks,

We're down to the last two Frostbite Sundays.  Keith Hammer will be running the Grady.  First start is around 12:30.  Some of you guys are looking at your lawns and thinking, "Man, I should mow." Not unless every neighbor around you has already mowed theirs you don't.  Not when you could be racing your dinghy in 45 degree weather on 48 degree water against a bunch of other like thinking individuals.

Hope to see you on the water.  (If I don't and I drive by your place and see a nice tidy yard, we might be in for a bit of a conversation about priorities).

Dan

Todd Willsie

Feb 25, 2024, 9:02:56 AMFeb 25
to seattlesa...@gmail.com, Seattle Laser Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com
I will pass on this one, sorry! Be safe.

Todd

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Feb 25, 2024, 11:51:45 AMFeb 25
to Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Good morning;

If the present conditions hold, we will not be launching the Grady and running races. I'll make an official call later this morning.

Dang it!

Dan

Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet

Feb 25, 2024, 1:45:04 PMFeb 25
to Seattle Laser & Aero Fleet, rs-ae...@googlegroups.com, Seattle Laser Fleet
Racing Canceled.  Wind is pinned over 30 at West Point.  I might take a short rip on a 7 rig, but we'll not be attempting racing today.

March 17th is the final Frostbite day.  We are short a boat operator for the day.  This series only works if folks volunteer to run the races.

Dan