ILCA Masters US Nationals Oct. 13-15 in Alameda, CA

Mark Ross

Sep 11, 2023, 2:26:31 PM9/11/23
to Mark Ross
Forwarding to the Seattle Laser Fleet this message from Bill Symes….

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Bill Symes <wjs...@gmail.com>
Date: September 11, 2023 at 11:15:18 AM PDT
Subject: ILCA Masters US Nationals Oct. 13-15

Wanted to let  you know, if you haven’t heard already, that the 2023 ILCA Masters US Nationals is coming to Alameda, CA, October 13-15. If you’ve been looking for an opportunity to sail in a major national regatta close to home, this is your chance.

Host club Alameda Community Sailing Center is located on San Francisco’s east bay adjacent to Oakland. The sailing conditions are fabulous (warmer, more moderate wind than the city front or Berkley Circle) and the venue has become the preferred training ground for Bay Area ILCA sailors. Onshore, the vibe is friendly and casual (this isn’t New York Yacht Club!) and you’ll find lots of cool dining options and affordable accommodations nearby (this isn’t San Francisco!).

The organizers are going all out to make this the signature event of the year for West Coast ILCA masters. The entry list includes top sailors from around the country and as far away as England and Hawaii. It would be great to see a strong turnout from our Northwest ILCA fleets.

Follow the link below to find out more and to register for the regatta. I would love to have you join me on the water at US Masters Nationals next month!

Bill