NarraScope 2020 Game Jam

Lance Campbell

May 15, 2020, 3:27:02 PM5/15/20
to Seattle IF
Is anyone thinking about participating in the NarraScope 2020 Game Jam this year? Either solo or in a group? I am thinking about trying it out, although my Inform 7 skills are still pretty basic right now.

Greg Frost

May 17, 2020, 3:39:43 PM5/17/20
to Seattle IF
I haven't heard much about it. The only thing I see on the NarraScope Schedule is that registration is required for the game jam.

I could probably help out a group with some basic troubleshooting and testing, but I don't have a lot of bandwidth for more solo projects right now. My current backlog is like a nesting doll of unfinished competition projects stretching back two years.