Future meeting idea: Impressions of Narrascope 2020

Lance Campbell

Jun 13, 2020, 12:35:24 PM6/13/20
to Seattle IF
Another idea. Probably not a full meeting discussion but maybe a piece of a meeting: Impressions of Narrascope 2020.

What did you learn? Recommended talks to check out? What worked well and what didn't work so well? There were quite a few talks this year so I certainly did not see them all. Would love to hear feedback from the group.

Greg Frost

Jun 16, 2020, 12:00:44 AM6/16/20
to Seattle IF
I can't compare to the previous NarraScope, but there were definitely some good talks this time around. I recommend that everyone check out Xalavier Nelson Jr.'s A Very Normal and Encouraging Keynote.

This could be a good segment to do at the beginning of the next meeting, once everybody's had time to catch up on all the lectures. I know that I still have a handful I want to watch that I wasn't able to see in real time.