Gas Furnace Pricing

Mike O'Brien

Feb 27, 2023, 5:06:27 PM2/27/23
to Seattle Home Electrification
Hi Folks -

A partner and I have just started an HVAC company - EcoSpark Heating and Cooling - that will focus exclusively on replacing gas furnaces with heat pumps.  We have done our first install and are in the middle of our second.  So far so good!  I will share more once we are out of the steep learning curve phase.  In the meantime, I am wondering if any of you have received or seen a recent price on replacing a gas furnace?  I am hoping to get educated on what the current market reality for high efficient gas furnaces in Seattle is for comparison sake.  Thanks for any intel.

Mike

--
Mike O'Brien

If you are needing to prioritize other things, including self-care, please do not feel obligated to respond immediately.

Brian Gix

Mar 6, 2023, 6:59:49 PM3/6/23
to Mike O'Brien, Seattle Home Electrification
Do you have a list of rebates and tax credits for switching to heat pumps?