voices for heat pumps / electrification & efficiency

Rachel Koller

Sep 22, 2022, 4:05:34 PM9/22/22
to Western Washington Home Electrification
Hi Friends,
BuildElectricWA.org is looking for stories from Washington residents who have made the switch towards a fossil-fuel free home. If you own or rent a house or apartment with a heat pump space heater, heat pump water heater, or an induction stove, we would love to talk more with you about telling your story. What are the benefits you see from your efficient, electric technology? Does it affect your health, comfort, bill savings, etc? If you switched from a gas/oil/propane appliance to electric, what motivated you?

Your story can help policymakers and the public understand the everyday impacts of clean electric technologies and healthy homes.

Please let me know if you would be willing to chat!
Thanks,
Rachel Koller