Free Zehnder ERV/HRV supply valves

Rebecca Wilcox

May 28, 2022, 6:01:12 PM5/28/22
to Western Washington Home Electrification
Not exactly an electrification topic but this is the last place I can think to try to pass these on before they end up in a landfill. I have a box of 18 Zehnder supply valves that was shipped to my office by accident. They are for nominal 6" ERV/HRV ducts. They are an older model and the supplier doesn't want them back. The model is KE 125 but they seem to be almost identical to these:
I would love to give them a good home if anybody wants them. I'm in North Seattle.