In-Person Meetup - November 28th @ 7:00PM

akash....@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2023, 3:14:54 PM11/2/23
to Seattle Game Audio
Hello friends!

Let's have us a winter Game Audio meetup, shall we?!

What: Seattle Game Audio Meetup
When: Tuesday, November 28th @ 7:00PM
Where: Ballard Beer Company

No RSVP needed! Just show up! Everyone is welcome.

Thanks so much! See you all then!

P.S. For those of you who have joined the group more recently, welcome! You are more than welcome to come to the meetup late/leave early! This is a completely casual get together.

We have the upstairs section of Ballard Beer Company reserved, so just go in, and you'll see a set of stairs on the left where most of us will be hanging out. That being said, we usually end up spreading between the ground and top floor throughout the evening!