AES VR/AR International Conference Volunteer

onaccident...@gmail.com

Jul 23, 2020, 2:56:15 PM7/23/20
to Seattle Game Audio
Hi everyone!

VRAR 2020 "Audio for Virtual and Augmented Reality" is an International AES (Audio Engineering Society) conference, which will be hosted by DigiPen in Altspace VR Aug 17-19, 2020. We are looking for volunteers to help in the space. Familiarity with Altspace is a big plus, but we will have an orientation for the basics for our volunteers. The volunteers will help monitor various rooms during the event as well as a few pre-conference events of the first two week of August. Volunteers will have a free pass to the conference!

If you are interested, please send an email to Dustin Williams, Sound Lab Manager at Digipen, dustin.w@digipen.edu with your Altspace VR username.

Don't have an Altspace account? Follow this link to create one! If possible, please install via Steam.

Thanks so much everyone, and if you know someone who might be interested, please pass it on!

Megan Frazier
Sound Designer
On Accident! Production