free vocal booth

Eric Goetz

Apr 10, 2023, 1:59:42 PM4/10/23
to Seattle Game Audio
A friend of a friend's office is shutting down (going virtual or bought or something), and they need to get rid of a prefab vocal booth. I believe it's 50"x50", and weighs 900 pounds or something. Pick up in the Seattle area. Let me know if you want me to put you and them in touch. I don't know the exact model.

--
Eric Goetz -- composer and sound designer
http://imdb.me/ericgoetz

marino correia

Apr 10, 2023, 4:36:02 PM4/10/23
to Eric Goetz, Seattle Game Audio
Hi Eric,

I am interested in this. Please put me in touch with the contact person.

Thank you,

Marino Correia
Cinema Sonic
Senior Executive Producer

Nicholas Jones

Apr 10, 2023, 5:50:51 PM4/10/23
to seattle-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eric, are they giving it away? Thanks!

marino correia

Apr 12, 2023, 1:47:35 AM4/12/23
to Eric Goetz, Seattle Game Audio
Thank you