Vancouver, BC | Game Audio Meetup | August 3rd - 7pm

Lost Chocolate Lab

Jul 10, 2023, 6:24:11 PM7/10/23
to Seattle Game Audio
Hi all,

While I'm normally hunkered down here in Seattle, but I'll be up North in Vancouver, BC during the first week of August and am putting an informal meetup on the calendar: Thursday August 3rd at 7:00pm

Informal, because it's just me looking to touch-base with audio folks in the area and catch up for fun! My guess is there will be a fair amount of game audio, regular audio, and other audios to discuss...so if you have some audios or words, please swing by. If you know me (and especially if you don't) I'm always down for a good 'ol fashioned community meetup, so let's do that if nothing else.

Nothing fancy, all are welcome.

When: Thursday August 3rd at 7:00pm - 10:00pm
WhereSuperflux
505 Clark Dr
Vancouver, British Columbia V5L3H6

Please signal boost, invite folks who you think would dig, and hope to see you soon!

Stay good,
-damian

Aaron Cendan

Jul 10, 2023, 6:48:40 PM7/10/23
to Lost Chocolate Lab, Seattle Game Audio
Hi Damian,

I'll definitely be there, Superflux is great and it's been far too long since we've crossed paths! I also extended the invite to a few other game audio Vancouverites.

Cheers,
Aaron Cendan

Herbert Quick

Jul 17, 2023, 8:47:11 AM7/17/23
to Lost Chocolate Lab, Seattle Game Audio
I'll be on a hiking trip with my partner the first week of August, but I'm excited to meet folks and would love to make a Vancouver trip in the near future when there's another opening for y'all! Have fun this time around <3

Ryan Steinbach

Jul 17, 2023, 11:06:41 AM7/17/23
to Herbert Quick, Lost Chocolate Lab, Seattle Game Audio
Would love to come out to one of these but it would have to be on a weekend for me to make the trek to Vancouver from Seattle with my 9-5 Mon-Fri. Hope yall have fun though!

Damian Kastbauer