Music implementation lecture LIVE TOMORROW

Wilbert Roget, II

Apr 20, 2020, 2:08:30 PM4/20/20
to seattle-g...@googlegroups.com
Hey y'all! I will be guest-lecturing online tomorrow for Western Connecticut State University, and they've just given me the go-ahead to invite SGA to the Youtube livestream!

(4pm PST, April 21st)

image.png
"A Playback Journey", where I'll detail the music implementation and systems driving several scores I've worked on the past 20 years - including Monkey Island 2: Special Edition, Dead Island 2, Star Wars: Force Unleashed series, Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris, and others.

I've wanted to give a lecture like this in Seattle for years; the stars never quite lined up but WCSU has graciously given me permission to open this up privately to the Seattle Game Audio group. Hope you can join me, and hope you're all doing well!

Cheers,

- Will

--
Wilbert Roget, II
Composer

Aaron McLeran

Apr 21, 2020, 1:27:52 AM4/21/20
to Seattle Game Audio
Hey Will,

Thanks for the invite! I'll try to make it.

Hope you've been healthy through this quarantine!

Eric Goetz

Apr 22, 2020, 2:18:28 PM4/22/20
to Aaron McLeran, Seattle Game Audio
I caught about half of it. Great talk! Thanks, so much, Wil.

--
Eric Goetz -- composer and sound designer
http://imdb.me/ericgoetz

Jonathon Cole

Apr 22, 2020, 2:29:13 PM4/22/20
to Eric Goetz, Aaron McLeran, Seattle Game Audio
Great Talk Will

I really enjoyed it thanks for the invite!

Jonathon Cole
Studio & Live Sound Engineer
Lead Operations Associate, Guitar Center