Seattle Game Audio - Online Meetup!

akash....@gmail.com

Feb 14, 2021, 8:36:33 PM2/14/21
to Seattle Game Audio

Hey friends!

What with online networking being the way forward for the foreseeable future, I want to run a little online hangout via Zoom this month.

Here's how this is going to work
This good good networking time is going to happen online via Zoom on February 25th at 6:30PM Pacific.

The event will be going on for 2 hours (maybe a bit more), and you can come and go as you please! Don't worry about showing up early or late.

You can add the event to your calendar here. That will also give you the Zoom link to join, and adjust it to your time zone if you're no longer in Pacific Time!

And then, every 20 minutes
We'll all be put into random breakout rooms of around 4-6 people for some top-shelf, good quality networking! I'll be around mingling and making sure everyone is feeling welcome and safe, as well.

Then we all come back together, take a break, and then go off into other breakout rooms with new people! Repeat this process as much as you like throughout the evening!

Also, I'm opening this up to anyone who wants to show up, so if you want to invite friends who aren't in this group, they're more than welcome. Just send them the calendar link and they'll be all set.

Lastly, please don't post the zoom/google link on social media to prevent weirdos from showing up!

Thanks so much!

- Akash

Lost Chocolate Lab

Feb 14, 2021, 8:58:55 PM2/14/21
to akash....@gmail.com, Seattle Game Audio
This is going to be fun, thanks for coordinating. Looking forward to it!

Lost Chocolate Lab

Feb 25, 2021, 9:02:32 PM2/25/21
to akash....@gmail.com, Seattle Game Audio
Tonight!