Eco Calendar November 5-11, 2010

1 view

Jocelyn Campbell

Nov 5, 2010, 8:39:20 PM11/5/10
to seattle-e...@googlegroups.com
I'm back. It's been a busy year--whew! How has your year been? But most importantly, what are you still itching to learn?

Maybe it's how to grow more food or capture your rain water. Or, where and how to sell those trees in the "back forty." I'll betcha the jocelynsevents.com calendar can help you find a class for that.

November 5-11, 2010 highlights:

  • Tue., Thu. & Sat.'s (ongoing) 10 AM, Forest Ecology Workshop combined with a Nature Consortium Work Party, Seattle, WA, FREE
  • Sat., 11/6, 10 AM, Putting the Garden to Bed, Seattle Tilth, $25
  • Tue.-Wed., 11/9-10, Future Energy Conference, Seattle, $195-275
  • Thu., 11/11, 6 PM, Be Cistern Savvy! Seattle, $15-18
  • Fri.-Fri., 11/12-19, Permaculture Teacher Training, Seattle, WA $775
  • Sat., 11/13, 10 AM, Digging Deep, A Close Look at Interior Finish Materials, Seattle, WA, $10
Oops, that last one is a preview for the next week--I couldn't help myself!

Dig around the calendar, and you'll find a lot more low-cost and free workshops. And this year, go uber eco and give the gift of eco learning, or the gift of your time by sharing an eco learning experience with a friend or loved one. Smart, huh?

Events on the calendar are color-coded by these "shades of green":

Cascadia Eco Workshops
(this is the ‘no/all-category’ calendar)

Alternative Energy

Alternative Health

Food, Sustainable Gardening and Locavore

Green & Alternative Building

NW Permaculture

Wilderness, Forestry and Environment.

Gotta run and add more workshops! Oh, and my apologies to those whose sent me events which never made it onto the calendar this last year. It wasn't you, it was me. (Uh, that sounds like one of those smarmy break-up lines...which it isn't, really.) I simply ran out of time. I'm finally getting some time back - yes!

Wishing you all joy and the time for simple (eco) pleasures,

Jocelyn

--
Eco Events   |   QuickBooks   |   Accounting
www.jocelynsevents.com  |  www.jocelyncampbell.com

~~please think twice before printing this or any e-mail~~