Washington Archives Month Facebook

Okazaki, Midori

Jul 20, 2011, 7:02:54 PM7/20/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com

The Washington Archives Month 2010 Facebook is now a generic Washington Archives Month page and ready for folks to do whatever it is people do with Facebook, other than lurk.

Midori Okazaki

Puget Sound Regional Archives

3000 Landerholm Circle SE, MS N-100

Bellevue, WA 98007

425-564-3947

midori....@sos.wa.gov NEW EMAIL

emily

Jul 28, 2011, 1:00:26 PM7/28/11
to Seattle Archives Month
I was just checking out the Washington Archives Month Facebook page
and noticed that it is "scheduled to be archived" since it is in an
older format. Maybe it would be easier to start a new group? For one
thing--are we intending our events to be considered to representative
of the entire state or just the Seattle area? If we are separate, do
we want our own space or do we want to try to tie into the Washington
Archives Month planning? If it is the latter, we could just make sure
to post a lot of updates on their page (if they are planning to
continue it). What do you all think?

Emily Hughes Dominick
Providence Archives, Seattle

On Jul 20, 4:02 pm, "Okazaki, Midori" <midori.okaz...@sos.wa.gov>
wrote:
> midori.okaz...@sos.wa.gov NEW EMAIL

Frantilla, Anne

Jul 28, 2011, 1:01:57 PM7/28/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy posting on one page for the whole state.

Anne Frantilla
Seattle Municipal Archives