Eastside Archives Fair, October 29th

Deborah...@kingcounty.gov

Oct 21, 2011, 5:57:18 PM10/21/11
to Seattle Archives Month, mike.s...@sos.wa.gov
Hi All,

I don't remember is someone from this group had agreed to take on
registering groups for tables at the fair on the 29th but I just
talked to Mike Saunders and to the best of his knowledge there is only
one institution, King County Archives, registered for that fair. So, I
you have been taking registrations or are planning to participate at
the fair please let Mike know ASAP.

His contact information is: Mike Saunders, 425-564-9350,
mike.s...@sos.wa.gov.

Thanks,
Deb

Josh Z

Oct 22, 2011, 11:35:21 AM10/22/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com
Not to my knowledge. I thought Mike was taking care of it. I also thought us was going.

Sent from my iPhone

Saunders, Mike

Oct 24, 2011, 11:36:05 AM10/24/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com
Josh:

Patty sent me a roster of groups that have registered for a table at the
Fair. Which organization are you with?

MSS

Michael S. Saunders
Washington State Archives