FW: 2011 Archives Month theme: "FAIRS AND FESTIVALS"

Okazaki, Midori

Sep 2, 2011, 11:05:29 AM9/2/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com, Helle, Benjamin

Please send photos to Ben at benjami...@sos.wa.gov.  Thanks.

Midori Okazaki

Puget Sound Regional Archives

From: Helle, Benjamin
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2011 2:31 PM
To: Clift, Brigid; Okazaki, Midori; Pierce, Lee; Copher, James; Whitesel-Jones, Erin
Subject: 2011 Archives Month theme: "FAIRS AND FESTIVALS"

It is that time of year again and we are looking for images for the 2011 Archives Month in Washington State.

This year’s theme is Fairs and Festivals.

We can feature the local county fair, community festival or the World Fairs from Seattle or Spokane.

if you have ephemera, photographs or documents you’d like to contribute for the poster, I will happily accept a high-resolution scan.

Send them as quickly as you can as I am playing a bit of catch-up, or at least let me know you have something coming.

Hope we can get this to print by the end of next week in time for October.

Many, many thanks!

Ben

Benjamin Helle

Washington State Archives ~ Olympia Regional Branch

Archives and Records Management Division

Office of the Secretary of State

1129 Washington Street SE Olympia, WA 98504

telephone:     360.586.7320

email:           benjami...@sos.wa.gov

Search the Washington State Archives' photos online!

choose PHOTOGRAPHS from the drop list

image013.jpg
image014.jpg
image015.jpg