PR and information

Joshua Zimmerman

Sep 12, 2011, 3:51:51 PM9/12/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Here is a draft of the press release for Archives Month that I put together over the weekend.  It's nothing special.  Please let me know if all the information is correct before I start sending it out.  I hope to make a snazzier Archives Month flyer to hand out or post at your repositories.

I also put this information on my blog http://archivaladvocate.wordpress.com/seattle-archives-month-2011/ because it's helpful to have it live somewhere on the web.  Please post/use this information as you see fit.

If you advertise the fair somewhere, let me know off the list so that we don't duplicate efforts.

best,

Josh
Press Release.docx

Jodee Fenton

Sep 12, 2011, 5:36:44 PM9/12/11
to seattle-arc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Joshua.  I have checked the PR for the events happening at the Central Library and the information is correct.

I have forwarded this to our communications staff for their use.

Thanks/Jodee

Jodee Fenton

Special Collections

386-4610