Stats and feedback on the selection?

Simos

Mar 31, 2023, 2:41:28 PM3/31/23
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi!

I just saw the announcement for the 2023 accepted organizations,

This year there have been 13 accepted organizations (last year there were around 30).
Can you disclose how many organisations applied this year?

Also, if an organisation asks you, can you provide feedback if their proposal was not accepted?

Cheers,
Simos

Season of Docs

Mar 31, 2023, 2:59:09 PM3/31/23
to Simos, Season of Docs - Discuss
Thank you for your interest in the program! We received many outstanding applications this year and wish we had the budget to fund them all.

We disclose the number of organizations that applied in our case study analysis report, which will publish in early 2024. You can see the reports for 2021 and 2022 here: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/case-study-report

Unfortunately, we cannot give direct feedback to organizations. We suggest that orgs:
We encourage you to reapply for future programs.

Thank you!