More than one org application submissions

Debdut Chakraborty

Mar 24, 2023, 11:35:02 AM3/24/23
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi,

I submitted the org application this morning (morning my time), and it stated that I can "edit" it until the deadline. After a couple hours when I tried to open the same tab to update the form, it reloaded and directed me to a fresh form. So I just filled it up and submitted again with the new details.

Will this cause in duplicate applications and any subsequent issues? If so, what can I do to resolve it?

Thanks in advance.

Season of Docs

Mar 24, 2023, 12:46:40 PM3/24/23
to Debdut Chakraborty, Season of Docs - Discuss
Thank you for your interest in the Season of Docs program!

Unfortunately, applications are not editable after submission. If you need to make a change, submit a new application. We'll only look at the most recent submission.

Yours,

Erin