Can I add link to proposal in project description section

pranshu kharkwal

Jul 3, 2020, 2:14:52 AM7/3/20
to Season of Docs - Discuss
I have created my proposal in the form of a google docs file. So can I add a link to the proposal in the "Project description" section in the application form?
If no, then how else can I submit the google docs file?

Season of Docs

Jul 6, 2020, 7:27:30 PM7/6/20
to pranshu kharkwal, Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi Pranshu,

You may include a link, but please understand that the organization admins and mentors may decide not to visit it while reviewing proposals. The text of your proposal must be in the form as well.

Best,
The Google Season of Docs team