proposal submission

Mohamed Okasha

Jul 7, 2020, 9:21:16 PM7/7/20
to Season of Docs - Discuss
i'd would like to submit my proposal fr GSoD 2020 but the only available field to add the proposal content is the project description field .. can i provide a google docs link to my proposal or must i write the proposal details to this field ?

if it's a must to write the proposal in this field , how to structure it to have headings and list like bullet list ? should i use HTML ?

Season of Docs

Jul 8, 2020, 1:22:46 PM7/8/20
to Mohamed Okasha, Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi Mohamed,

We suggest that you first try to edit your proposals to be as concise as possible. If that is not possible, reach out to the organizations you're applying to and confirm they are okay with you including an external link. If they're okay with it, you can include an external link in your proposal. If you don't hear back in time, you can include a link, but the org may or may not use it.

Best,
The Google Season of Docs team