What is the character limit in the description of project.

Sarthak Khandelwal

Jul 2, 2020, 1:12:57 PM7/2/20
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Hey all,
I am finding difficulty in re-submitting my proposal. The problem may look a little bit confusing at first read but please try and understand that.

So basically I have submitted the application form for GSOD 2k20. I wanted to edit my response but at first when I edited my answer (added nothing new just removed some sentences ), on clicking "Next" I got an error - "Your response is too large. Try shortening some answers.". But after a few clicks on the Next button, it worked fine. Now again I ran into the same problem and this time no clicks are helping me. I searched over net and found that due to character limit this error pops up and I don't know if there is any character limit to the answers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sarthak

Season of Docs

Jul 6, 2020, 1:38:10 PM7/6/20
to Sarthak Khandelwal, Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi Sarthak,

It may be a formatting issue––sometimes there can be some invisible formatting that's causing the problem you're facing. Can you please try reformatting your proposal; perhaps making sure it's copying and pasting in plain text?

If that doesn't work, please email us at season-of-d...@googlegroups.com.

Best,
The Google Season of Docs team