Our proposal link was in accessible for sometime

Swapnil Mane

Mar 29, 2023, 1:17:46 AM3/29/23
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Dear team,
This morning I noticed that the proposal we submitted at
https://www.webiny.com/google-season-of-docs-2023
was inaccessible.

It is because we used a tools called Embed Notion to embed our proposal (that we created in Notion) in our website.

Today, I noticed due some issue at the Embed Notion, our proposal link was not accessible. I fixed it.

Team, I need your kind help to confirm that our proposal is accessible and will be  consider for review.

Thank you and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane,
Webiny

Swapnil Mane

Mar 29, 2023, 1:40:47 AM3/29/23
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Just some additional information, we submitted our application around 10th March 2023.