More than a project per organization.

Olivier Hallot

Mar 23, 2023, 11:01:48 AM3/23/23
to Season of Docs - Discuss
Hi,

I read that Google will pick one project per organization. All right.

However can I submit more than  one project?

If affirmative how can I proceed? The ideas web page can list several projects with all the requested details.

Thank you.

Cheers
Olivier

Erin McKean

Mar 23, 2023, 12:57:35 PM3/23/23
to Olivier Hallot, Season of Docs - Discuss
Dear Olivier,

Thank you for your query! Unfortunately, we only accept one application per organization. You can see our guidelines at https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/admin-guide, the explicit line is "Each organization may only submit one proposal."

If you are a large organization with many subprojects, you may consider each subproject its own organization for the purposes of Season of Docs. For example, a foundation with multiple projects, or a large project with multiple parts (such as different platforms, SDKs, or programming languages).

Good luck with your application!

Yours,

Erin

Erin McKean | Docs Advocacy Program Manager, Open Source Programs Office | emc...@google.com | she/her