Reference The Good Docs templates from Season of Docs?

Cameron Shorter

Mar 12, 2021, 6:03:37 PM3/12/21
to Season of Docs - Discuss, thegooddo...@groups.io
Season-Of-Docs folks,

Within The Good Docs Project, we are building doctype templates to help open source projects to create great documentation. Our goals are closely aligned with Season of Docs, and it would be great for open source communities to learn of our templates, so they can use them and tap into the expertise we have built.

Would Season of Docs consider referencing our templates as a potential source of material for Season of Docs applicants?
Maybe you could add a link from your project ideas page?

--
Cameron Shorter
Technical Writer, Google