Inquiry Regarding Response for GSOD Application

Apoorv Garg

Mar 19, 2024, 9:25:34 AMMar 19
to Season of Docs - Discuss

Dear GSoD Team,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am writing on Behalf of JdeRobot Organisation for RoboticsAcademy Project to inquire about the our response of Google Season of Docs (GSOD) application. We submitted our application, and we want to ensure that it was successfully received on your end.

Could you please confirm whether you have received our application?

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter. We are excited about the opportunity to collaborate with you and contribute to the success of GSOD.

Best regards,

Apoorv Garg