2021 Season of Docs Webinars Cancellation

Season of Docs - Announce

Mar 4, 2021, 5:11:44 PM3/4/21
to Season of Docs - Announce

Hi folks,

Today's 2021 Season of Docs webinar is canceled. We're very sorry for the inconvenience and are currently working to set up precautions against trolling so that we may be able to host webinars in the future.

Since we will be unable to host live Q&A sessions this year, Google program administrators will be responding to emails within 24 hours or less over the next 3 weeks, so that we can answer any questions you may have regarding the organization application process before the organization application deadline, which is March 26 at 18:00 UTC. Please email us at season-...@google.com with any questions.

Thank you so much for understanding.

The Season of Docs team