searching created_at

elberon5

Jan 20, 2010, 10:50:49 AM1/20/10
to Searchlogic
I have a search form mostly working with searchlogic. I'm running into
a problem with the created_at field. I want to be able to search
created_at_greater_than_or_equal_to but it does not seem to be
working. The results will show records created before the dates i am
entering in the form.

<%= f.text_field :created_at_greater_than_or_equal_to %>

Ben Johnson

Jan 28, 2010, 8:34:33 PM1/28/10
to searc...@googlegroups.com
Did you check your logs to see the query?

Also you might try

created_at_gte

Its the same thing, just shorter.

Ben Johnson
Binary Logic

W: www.binarylogic.com
E: bjoh...@binarylogic.com

elberon5

Jan 29, 2010, 9:34:24 AM1/29/10
to Searchlogic
The queries in the log looked fine.When running these generated
queries against sqlite3 they failed to return the correct data. Using
lte or gte on the same date field in sqlite3 failed to return the
correct results as well.

Switching to postgresql resolved the problem. sqlite3 seems to be
broken.