[General Availability] New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience

已查看 544 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Chaoyi Shen

未读,
2023年11月9日 18:58:132023/11/9
收件人 searchads-api-announcements

The New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience is now generally available. We are adding additional resources to the new SA360 Reporting API. With these new offerings, we reach report parity with the legacy Reporting API.

Given that migrating to the new SA360 Reporting API will require some work, we strongly recommend that you share the following resources with your developers so they can start planning the transition and can start testing the New SA360 Reporting API.

Resources: Getting Started | Key Concepts | Migration Guide
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子