Conversions Service processing time is now < 1 hour

53 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Umesh Unnikrishnan

da leggere,
23 apr 2013, 13:58:4023/04/13
a ds-api-ann...@googlegroups.com
DS API users -

We're excited to announce that as a result of the improvements we've recently made to the DoubleClick Search conversion processing infrastructure, inserts and updates made to conversions via the Conversions Service are now processed within an hour.

This is an order of magnitude faster than the 24 hours of processing time that our previous system and will allow you to test your integration with the API much faster and also support.

We also made some other improvements to the Conversions Service:
  • A newly generated Click ID now becomes usable in the DS Conversion Service in near-real time, so the "Click ID not found" error is less likely to happen.
  • The API documentation has been updated to include guidelines on how to distinguish DS and non-DS click IDs using the gclsrc parameter.  We have also added details on error handling for batched conversion uploads.
Umesh Unnikrishnan
Product Manager
DoubleClick Search
Rispondi a tutti