[SA360 Conversion API] Important changes coming to SA360 Conversion API and Bulksheets

Xinyang Wang

Oct 18, 2023, 3:43:41 PM10/18/23
to searchads-api-announcements

Hello,

We’re reaching out to inform you of several important changes coming to the Search Ads 360 Conversion API.

On March 31, 2024, the following actions won’t be available. These changes apply to both the SA360 Conversion API and bulk sheets:

In October 2022 we updated the following workflows to support the new SA360. Starting March 31, 2024, these workflows will only be supported in the new SA360:

Additionally, while the remaining functionality is still supported on the SA360 Conversion API, the CM360 Conversion API is the preferred GMP Conversion API due to its ability to upload to multiple products and support for new measurement solutions such as SA360 Enhanced Conversions. If you need to update your workflows as a result of these changes, consider the CM360 Conversion API.

We’ll provide additional updates on the SA360 Conversion API over the coming months. To ensure you or your developer stay up to date, subscribe to the Google Group listed in this link.

Sincerely,
The Search Ads 360 Team