[Open Beta] New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience

Rodrigo Chappa Leiva

Jan 19, 2023, 1:43:35 PM1/19/23
to searchads-api-announcements

The New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience is now in open beta phase. We are moving quickly to deliver additional reports; a current list of supported reports can always be found in the developer center here under the most recent release.

Given that migrating to the new SA360 Reporting API will require some work, we strongly recommend that you share the below resources with your developers so they can start planning the transition and can start testing the New SA360 Reporting API.

Resources: Getting Started | Key Concepts | Migration Guide