[Open Beta] New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience

Chaoyi Shen

May 15, 2023, 8:00:37 PM5/15/23
to searchads-api-announcements

The New SA360 Reporting API for the New Experience remains in an open beta phase, but we are adding additional resources to the New SA360 Reporting API, which allows more of the reports from the previous version of the API to be recreated.  We plan to deliver additional functionality over the coming quarters and will provide a list of supported functionality in the developer center here with each release.

Given that migrating to the new SA360 Reporting API will require some work, we strongly recommend that you share the below resources with your developers so they can start planning the transition and can start testing the New SA360 Reporting API.

Resources: Getting Started | Key Concepts | Migration Guide