ds-api-support@google.com is being replaced by ds-support@google.com

Rohit R.

Feb 1, 2016, 3:11:26 PM2/1/16
to ds-api-announcements
Since we first introduced the DoubleClick Search API, its use has grown quite a bit.  In fact, we're getting so much traffic that now it's time to turn over support for the API to the pros.

If you run into problems while using the DoubleClick Search API and you can't find the answer on https://developers.google.com/doubleclick-searchinstead of sending email to ds-api-...@google.com contact the DoubleClick global support team at ds-su...@google.com. Learn more about contacting DoubleClick global support.