HSDIP 2024 organizing team

Sofia Lemons

Dec 22, 2023, 1:39:42 PM12/22/23
to search-list
Folks,

I'm writing to invite others to join the organizing team for the 2024 Workshop on Heuristics and Search for Domain-Independent Planning (HSDIP) collocated with ICAPS 2024 in Banff, Alberta, Canada (https://icaps24.icaps-conference.org). Organizing for the workshop is a great way to help our research community. We welcome researchers at any stage of their career, including PhD students. It typically involves a handful of meetings, some preparation of the proposal and CfP, and a varying amount of reviewing depending on the number of submissions. We will need to have our organizing team finalized before the workshop proposal deadline on January 12th. If you'd be interested in participating, please get in touch with me at sofia....@cs.unh.edu .

Best wishes,
Sofia Lemons