ICAPS Senior/Junior Chat event

Sarath Sreedharan

Aug 7, 2021, 10:51:24 PM8/7/21
to icaps-co...@googlegroups.com, planni...@googlegroups.com, searc...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com, ai-ro...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,

As part of the social programs in ICAPS-2021, we will be organizing a special Senior/Junior chat. The event will provide a venue for conference attendees to interact with junior and senior researchers of our community. You can find the names of all participating researchers and the time slots they are available at: https://icaps21.icaps-conference.org/Chat/

The event will be held at the bar in the Gathertown during the socializing hours. If you want to talk to one of the researchers, just look up their names in the Gathertown chat and click on the follow button to locate them in the bar.

If you are one of the researchers who signed up for the event, please take a table in the bar at your allocated time. Please add a '*' next to your name in Gathertown during the allocated time, so people would find it easier to identify you in Gather.

We will also be adding more names to the schedule, so make sure to revisit the page.

--
Sarath Sreedharan