PhD position "AI Planning and Reinforcement Learning for Cybersecurity"

Jendrik Seipp

Dec 22, 2023, 6:08:47 AM12/22/23
to icaps-co...@googlegroups.com, planni...@googlegroups.com, searc...@googlegroups.com, sais-m...@lists.lysator.liu.se, tailor-...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I'm looking for a PhD student to work on AI planning and reinforcement
learning for secure communication systems. Please help me spread the
word to your recently graduated master students.

The PhD student will work within the WASP NEST project "AI for Attack
Identification, Response and Recovery (AIR²)", a collaboration between
four research groups in Sweden. Our subproject is about "Learning
Interpretable Models for Identifying Attacks and Countermeasures"
(https://rlplab.com/projects/air2/). The position is based at Linköping
University, Sweden, in the Machine Reasoning Lab (https://rlplab.com).
It is fully funded for 4-5 years by WASP, the Wallenberg AI, Autonomous
Systems and Software Program and comes with access to the WASP graduate
school (https://wasp-sweden.org/).

The deadline for applications is January 29. Please contact me if you
have any questions (https://rlplab.com/jendrik-seipp/).

Application link: https://liu.se/en/work-at-liu/vacancies/23510

Best regards and happy holidays,
Jendrik