Call for Participation: IntEx at ICAPS 2022

Wiktor

Jun 14, 2022, 10:57:30 AM6/14/22

We are pleased to invite you to participate in the Workshop on Integrated Planning, Acting, and Execution (IntEx) at ICAPS 2022.

The workshop will take place virtually via GatherTown (http://icaps22.icaps-conference.org/gather) on Friday 17th June from 12.00UTC/14.00CET. This year's IntEx program contains excellent talks spanning diverse fields of application.
We are also delighted to host a tutorial on the CraftBots simulation framework, a potential environment for the future integrated planning and execution competition, given by Dr. Michael Cashmore and Liudvikas Nemiro.

Visit our workshop website for more details: http://icaps22.icaps-conference.org/workshops/IntEx/

Hope to see you soon at IntEx!
Wiktor, Mak, Sunandita, Tiago