Live! The Huawei Dynamic Pickup And Delivery Problem and 4Paradigm Challenge on the Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling at ICAPS 2021

1 view

Sarath Sreedharan

May 3, 2021, 8:08:06 PMMay 3
to icaps-co...@googlegroups.com, planni...@googlegroups.com, searc...@googlegroups.com, rl-...@googlegroups.com, ai-ro...@googlegroups.com
Hello Planners!

We are delighted to announce the launch of The Huawei Dynamic Pickup And Delivery Problem at ICAPS 2021. The Dynamic Pickup and Delivery Problem (DPDP) is an essential problem in the logistics domain. The competition uses a dataset generated from real business scenarios of Huawei Technologies Ltd.
Details: https://competition.huaweicloud.com/information/1000041411/introduction

We are also proud to co-host the 4Paradigm Challenge on the Dynamic Job Shop Scheduling Problem (DJSSP). Job shop scheduling is the key problem in many real-world manufacturing systems. Dynamic job shop scheduling, extending the original problem with commonly encountered stochastic events, is of great academic and industrial relevance. The challenge is based on real-world production lines but is carefully designed to make the problem both challenging and manageable.