searchguard http basic authentication is not working

nehaja...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2019, 3:27:01 AM3/29/19
to Search Guard Community Forum

* Search Guard and Elasticsearch version
 --> 6.5.4

* Installed and used enterprise modules, if any
--> Using community edition searchguard

* JVM version and operating system version
 JVM - Java 1.8.0
 OS - Windows 7

* Search Guard configuration files

* Elasticsearch log messages on debug level

* Other installed Elasticsearch or Kibana plugins, if any
-- No other plugins

Hello all,
I have installed elasticsearch, kibana and searchguard. All version 6.5.4
And all are working fine (when I am logging through kibana host)

But I want to loggin kibana using url (http basic auth). I am using postman to try this.
It is returning status as 200 ok ,  But stucked on kibanawelcomelogo page.
Not showing kibana dashboard.

Kindly help.
Urgent.
kibana.yml
elasticsearch.yml
sg_config.yml

Jochen Kressin

Mar 29, 2019, 4:20:03 AM3/29/19
to Search Guard Community Forum
When you write:

"But I want to loggin kibana using url (http basic auth). "

What is the actual HTTP call incl. HTTP headers you are issuing?

nehaja...@gmail.com

Mar 29, 2019, 5:43:37 AM3/29/19
to Search Guard Community Forum
Headers-->
kbn-xsrf: true

Basic Auth-->
admin/admin

nehaja...@gmail.com

Apr 1, 2019, 3:12:13 AM4/1/19
to Search Guard Community Forum
Kindly help.

Search Guard

Apr 1, 2019, 2:19:42 PM4/1/19
to Search Guard Community Forum
We are moving the Search Guard Community Forum to a new home:
     https://forum.search-guard.com/

All content hosted has been migrated to the new forum.
Starting from 2019/03/30 please ask your questions on https://forum.search-guard.com/ only.
The Google Group forum will not be maintained anymore.