Reindex searchguard index?

CK

Feb 13, 2019, 9:01:59 PM2/13/19
to Search Guard Community Forum
HI there,

So the 7.0 Upgrade Assistant for Kibana 6.6.0 is complaining that the searchguard index is too old, as it was created in ES 5.4.2.

What's the best course of action for getting this reindexed as 6.6.0, considering I can't easily access the searchguard index?

I do have all my roles, etc as YAML, so I could potentially just remove the searchguard index and re-create it with sgadmin.sh, but I'd prefer to have no downtime.

Thanks!

SG

Feb 14, 2019, 8:17:40 AM2/14/19
to search...@googlegroups.com
We will post/document some informations on this with the first beta release of ES 7.0.0
Stay tuned ...

SG

Apr 2, 2019, 8:40:06 AM4/2/19
to mchakradeo via Search Guard Community Forum
Search Guard Community Forum - We are moving!

We are moving the Search Guard Community Forum to a new home:
https://forum.search-guard.com/

All content hosted has been migrated to the new forum.

Starting from 2019/03/30 please ask your questions on https://forum.search-guard.com/ only.

The Google Group forum will not be maintained anymore.
Thanks!