New Song

Andre McMillan

Apr 30, 2021, 11:25:27 AM4/30/21
to Seance List - The Church

Can't wait to hear the real thing.

Andre

Edgar Aldrett

Apr 30, 2021, 12:15:00 PM4/30/21
to Seance List - The Church
Thank you, Andre.

Been spinning it for the last few days and still not liking the lyrics. Hoping the final product is much better. Also, SK posted a video of another song on IG. That one I do like so far.

Posting these here that Lloyd sent me but I'm sure most of you have seen them since you might be on FB. I'm no longer on FB. Closed my account. This is from the Melbourne show two nights ago. Really liking Ash Naylor on guitar. Feels different but fits in. Good to see Craigie fill in for Jeffrey. Looking forward to hearing the lineup on a US tour. And definitely happy to see Tim on drums again. Glad he has recovered from his fall.

Ed

Daniel Watkins

Apr 30, 2021, 12:50:40 PM4/30/21
to eald...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
I like it from what I can tell from the live version, I'm interested in hearing the studio version.

Thanks for the links Ed. I'm glad to hear Ian using the delay on REPTILE; I saw a few shows a while back with MWP playing sans delay. With delay being a key part of that famous riff's sound, it was really flat without it.

Jason Fenimore

May 15, 2021, 11:34:14 AM5/15/21
to Seance List - The Church
Interestingly, they've the same number of members but more space within the songs.
Digging No Other You, especially the changes.

j.

From: 'Daniel Watkins' via Seance List - The Church <seanc...@googlegroups.com>

I like it from what I can tell from the live version, I'm interested in hearing the studio version.

On Friday, April 30, 2021, 11:15 AM, Edgar Aldrett <eald...@gmail.com> wrote:

Miami