Fake trivia

fen

Sep 8, 2019, 9:59:00 PM9/8/19
to Church Seance List
While going through Steve's solo and collaborations to make a personal best of, I've just realized that the unlisted track on the Back Of My Mind EP is actually a continuation of Untitled 14 from the LP's second disc.  Steve's speaking through vocal fx.  I'm only able to make out some of the phrases.  Does anyone know if this is pulled from other lyrics/poems, or is it unique to this piece?

thanks,
~fen

Captain Cid

Feb 3, 2020, 12:54:45 PM2/3/20
to Seance List - The Church
I've never heard nor read those words in any other work of his. I always thought they were exclusive to this track.

Cid

Jesse Taylor

Feb 3, 2020, 7:15:22 PM2/3/20
to Seance List - The Church
I pulled that track to my computer once for some reason I don't remember, and what was neat was that the waveform image was a diamond.  The track fades in at a constant rate to the peak, and then immediately fades out at the same rate.   It just stuck in my mind.

I have since realized that the Disc 2 is basically ambient versions [or ext wavs of the ambient tracks within the songs] of the songs on Disc 1.

~fen