Tour - LV Show

Andre McMillan

Oct 6, 2023, 1:15:32 PM10/6/23
to Seance List - The Church
Got to see them last night (Las Vegas).

Wow.
I am no music expert, but they sure seemed dialed in. One of the best sounding shows I have ever been to. Not sure if it was the venue, where I was standing, them, or a little bit of everything.

Don't miss them if you have a chance to see them.

If you're not very familiar with the Hypnogogue and are planning to go, I'd suggest getting very familiar.

No Tim, but the drummer was a bad dude.
Jeffrey Cain is boss.

Enjoy,
Andre

Daniel Watkins

Oct 6, 2023, 4:07:07 PM10/6/23
to andre.m...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
Glad to hear the review, thank you!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Edgar Aldrett

Oct 6, 2023, 4:27:37 PM10/6/23
to andre.m...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
Andre,

Awesomeness! Sounds like a lot of folks are seeing what is going on with the band. A band in synch and rocking out the way the Church should be. The Seattle show was also,a major treat and the first time seeing them perform solid. In the pocket, so to speak. From seeing the soundcheck at KEXP, JC is indeed the boss and deserves it. Hard work makes great music. Ashley is rock solid as is Ian, Nicholas is a great drummer and I do miss Tim but glad we have another great drummer too.

Yes, this is the band you do not want to miss and I see more albums coming for this lot. The newest album is so damn good.

Ed
Seattle

Koala Sprint

Oct 6, 2023, 6:20:55 PM10/6/23
to eald...@gmail.com, andre.m...@gmail.com, Seance List - The Church
Any idea why Tim is still out? I know he had surgery the tour before the last then I believe it was visa problems.

Stephen