Cruel World Fest Sunday May 15th

fantasywo...@yahoo.com

May 3, 2022, 9:20:30 PM5/3/22
to Seance
Hey everyone,

I've ended up with two VIP tickets for Cruel World Fest | Pasadena, CA on Sunday May 15th.  If you're interested, just let me know.  I also posted them on Seance's FB group.

Doug

jeff

Jun 7, 2022, 9:32:08 AM6/7/22
to seance-list
Not sure if anyone posted this new one.. C’est la vie..
.
.
cheers

Begin forwarded message:

Dan Helgerman

Jun 7, 2022, 9:43:29 AM6/7/22
to Jax, seance-list
I love Cain's guitar on this one. Should be another awesome album!

--
--Dan

Daniel Watkins

Jun 7, 2022, 11:25:36 AM6/7/22
to helge...@gmail.com, Jax, seance-list
Cain did the 12-string acoustic - did you mean that, or Ian's electric lead work?

I thought this song sounded really good!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

Dan Helgerman

Jun 7, 2022, 11:50:22 AM6/7/22
to Daniel Watkins, Jax, seance-list
You're right, it's Ian. Obviously I HAVE to see this live myself! I'm in Maryland so waiting impatiently for another tour...such a spoiled brat fan I am.
--
--Dan